As an employer, you have a duty of care. It is therefore currently advisable to send your employees to the home office. Perhaps you are now also facing the problem of the lack of digitization and processes, so you don’t even know where to start now.
Why call us?
We are leading IT security experts – the technical introduction of the home office is not a real obstacle, but working in the home office must follow some legal requirements such as the EU GDPR or other IT security-related laws. Or do you want to be hacked in this situation, just because your VPN or “Teamviewer” is insecure?
Therefore, we have set up an “emergency” hotline for you, so that we can provide first aid. Please understand that there is no call center waiting for you, only IT security experts funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics.
Here, for example, a few points that you absolutely have to observe, which we will discuss and plan with you in peace:
- Is there currently a VPN solution for current mobile work?
- Are there services in the cloud, if so, which services do you use?
- Is it possible to reach sensitive/critical data? (Health data, FIBU, personal data), if so, which ones?
- Which roles/positions/departments cannot work remotely?
- Which roles can remotely control or lead? (Leading position)
- Do you need the option of a company messenger? (Chat function)
- How much bandwidth is available at the company locations?
And much more
Why are we asking these questions?
Each company is individual – hence each telework or home office is to be considered individually. That is why we have created a sophisticated questionnaire so that we can work out a meaningful concept for you. Ideally, this should then be implemented together with your IT service provider, so give us a call now!